VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
For many small businesses, the time comes to switch gears and plan a scale-up strategy to drive the next phase of growth. Talent acquisition could be a make or break step in this process - a business that moves too soon with full-time employees could find itself overstaffed and struggling with new employees that lack the experience they need.> Read More
Today’s younger generation of highly skilled and high performing workers are increasingly participating in the contingent labour workforce, in a bid to trade job security for increased freedom and flexibility. Companies are adapting, and it’s estimated around 40% of the U.S. workforce is currently made up of temporary contract workers, independent professionals, freelancers, and contractors or consultants.> Read More
There is no denying the significance of contingent talent in today’s labor market, and having visibility of your contingent talent is imperative to a successful contingent strategy - this is where a managed services provider (MSP) can help.
With the implementation of a MSP program, companies are able to augment their staffing levels more dynamically for special projects, work around headcount restrictions, improve coverage during peak periods and obtain top talent quickly.> Read More