VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
Many HR and procurement professionals associate human capital spend with their permanent and contingent workforce. Contingent workers are far too frequently contracted and placed on a project where they are expected to self-manage, out of sight and out of mind. While many regrettably forget to manage and account for contract workers and deliverables, automating the contract can help create consistent processes. In other words, Statement of Work automation may be the solution to documenting and managing workers while ensuring visibility and compliance.> Read More
Individuals rarely read all the fine print of a contract prior to signing. Just as a smartphone user clicks “agree to terms and conditions” without reading the document, some contract workers agree to a Statement of Work (SOW) without fully understanding what they are agreeing to. This could be considered as a matter of neglecting contractor compliance, which can lead to severe legal and reputational repercussions.> Read More
The global market size of outsourced services is expanding. In 2019, global services were valued at 92.5 billion U.S. dollars, a figure which continues to increase steadily. Why is business process outsourcing growing? Because it is a cost-effective solution to filling skill gaps which provides flexibility and enables global expansion.> Read More