VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
Staffing vendors play a key role in ensuring your company has the resources it needs to complete a project. Used properly, they help your business acquire talented workers, at the right time and the right price.
Managing multiple staffing vendors, however, is complex. It takes a team of experts and a large amount of resources to ensure your contingent workforce strategy is unified across your entire organization and successfully lined up to your overall business goals.> Read More
Acquiring top talent and placing highly-qualified candidates into the right positions in your organization is already hard enough, but what happens when your business needs to do just that in the middle of a skilled labour shortage?
In fact, that's the challenge most organizations throughout the world are experiencing today.> Read More
Remote work provides a number of benefits and advantages for both workers and employers. Like anything else, however, it comes with a range of challenges that need to be addressed properly if your organization is to implement an effective recruitment strategy.
With more people than ever before working from home, and face-to-face meetings still out of the picture for most businesses, job interviews conducted either over the phone or online are becoming increasingly common.> Read More