VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
Most HR departments and recruiters are familiar with the terms negligent hiring or negligence in employment. They are part of the reason why companies utilize lengthy background checks and interviews as part of their hiring process. Understanding what negligent hiring constitutes and how it can negatively affect your business is key to its prevention.> Read More
Soft skills are unquantifiable attributes of human character and personality that relate to work. They are synonymous with “transferrable skills” as they are applicable to a plethora of employment positions and contexts. Soft skills pertain to non-technical skills in areas ranging from leadership to personality traits.> Read More
Workforce management has been recognized as an efficient way to counteract the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. This past year, companies have had their resilience tested, been forced to adapt to new market circumstances, and restructured the way their employees collaborate. New strategies and business models have helped companies stay afloat, and some of these changes may be more permanent than previously thought.> Read More