VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
Outsourced workforce management has become hugely popular for mid-sized organizations and large enterprises in recent years. In fact, outsourcing talent management to a third-party partner can help your company realize a wide range of benefits.
An outsourced talent management firm can help your company fulfil its workforce requirements, acquire top talent, access specialist skills, implement innovative technologies - all of which are difficult to obtain and are expensive without third-party help.> Read More
The California legislature has approved a bill - known as Assembly Bill 5 - that will classify gig economy workers as employees in the western US state.> Read More
Good communication is the cornerstone of your company and an absolute must for any successful business. However, great internal communication can be hard to achieve when your organization is spread across multiple offices and different countries.
Large teams naturally bring with them communication challenges. Research by Bluesource has found that business productivity can improve by up to 25 per cent in organizations where employees are connected, so failing to address these internal communication challenges will see your company lose out on a fantastic opportunity.
Not only that, but the...> Read More