VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
Struggling to find skilled workers that will take your organization to the next level and support further growth? Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
In fact, the shortage in skilled workers is a common concern for businesses all across the globe right now, and it is no different in the US and Canada. SkillsUSA estimates that 10 million skilled workers will be needed by 2020 and that 600,000 skilled jobs are currently going unfilled.> Read More
Growth and expansion are at the top of the agenda for any business. However, to foster growth and to encourage the seamless operation of your business, it’s essential that you establish some well-thought-out processes that get the best out of your resources.
Setting up departments with expertise in a specific field, creating company-wide processes and having a plan for expansion will put your company in the best possible position to expand over time.
For any large organization looking to grow and improve their revenue, procurement must be an essential part of their company’s processes.> Read More
Attracting new and high-quality talent is one of the biggest challenges to the modern HR and procurement teams. That’s why the development of a talent acquisition strategy is absolutely essential for the success of your business.> Read More