VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
For the past decade the gig economy - which is made up of contingent workers, such as freelancers, contractors, consultants and temporary workers - has been increasing rapidly. It’s now widely believed that as much as 30-40 per cent of the entire US workforce is working in contingent roles.
Traditionally, these contingent workers were perceived as lowly paid workers who filled, mostly, unskilled jobs. This is definitely not the case any longer, as highly-skilled workers are actively seeking out contingent work so they are free to work from where they want, at what time they want - all...> Read More
With an estimated 30-40 percent of the US workforce now making up what we call the contingent workforce, large organizations must now shift their talent acquisition and workforce management strategies if they are to meet workforce targets.
These contingent workers, which are made up of freelancers, contractors, consultants and temporary workers, offer a wide range of benefits for your company, including:> Read More
Today’s business landscape has changed dramatically from that of 10 years ago. Large organizations now rely on a broad pool of vendors to supply the assets they need if they are to continue to meet the demands of their clients and grow.> Read More