VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
A significant shift in the way companies are hiring their workforce is currently taking place. Businesses are moving away from an office full of traditional full-time employees and a significant growth in contingent workers has been seen across almost all industries.
So what is a contingent worker? The contingent workforce is made up of freelancers, independent contractors, consultants and pretty much anyone who is employed by your company on a non-permanent basis. These are workers who have been hired to complete a specific project.> Read More
ProcureCon Canada 2018 is only a week away, and we’re excited to be participating this year as a corporate sponsor of the conference. ProcureCon, April 16-18 at the Hyatt Regency Toronto, is a tremendous opportunity to learn what’s new and innovative for procurement, and meet with professionals involved in strategic corporate procurement, purchasing & sourcing management.> Read More
To a lot of businesses, the essential service provided by procurement feels complex, cumbersome, and expenses associated to it can make it costly.
To make sure your company’s procurement function is optimized for decreasing effort, cost and risk, you need to improve your approach to your procurement activities and processes.Doing this will ensure you work out the best solutions for your company’s unique needs; making sure you always pay the right price and you don’t miss vital steps in the procedure.> Read More