VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
By now, your company probably knows just how beneficial tapping into the contingent workforce can be. The use of “non-permanent” workers will help your organization fill skills gaps, assess your workforce needs on an ongoing basis, improve your efficiencies, cut costs and much more.> Read More
In our last blog, titled ‘Contingent Workforce: How to Integrate Your VMS Into Your IT Ecosystem (Part 1)’, we covered just how important it is to integrate a VMS into your company’s IT ecosystem.
Now we know how vendor management system (VMS) integration can take your external workforce management and vendor relationship strategies to the next level, this blog will take a look at how to build a business case for VMS integration along with which systems you can integrate your VMS with.> Read More
A vendor management system (VMS) is an essential element of any successful contingent workforce management program, helping with every aspect of your company’s “non-permanent” workforce - from candidate selection, requisition distribution, onboarding, vendor management, vendor performance analysis, compliance, time management, payments and much more.
The implementation of a VMS will bring your company a wide range of benefits, such as total workforce visibility, improved efficiencies, the ability to gain control of contingent spending, a significant reduction in costs and the automation of...> Read More