VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
The contingent space is changing significantly. It’s up to CEOs, CFOs, and CPOs to understand their evolving workforce in order to ensure that their companies achieve their unique workforce targets.
Your on-demand, non-permanent workforce is a dynamic ecosystem - one that is subject to change and evolve at any moment. You must be prepared in order to ensure continued cost savings, efficiency, and productivity.> Read More
The gig economy dispute continues in California, with attorneys for the US state planning on asking a judge to order Uber and Lyft to classify their drivers as employees rather than contractors, as reported by Reuters.
In their filing on June 24, lawyers for California’s Attorney General, Xavier Becerra, asked a state judge in San Francisco to issue a preliminary injunction ordering the two ride-hailing companies to immediately classify their drivers as employees rather than independent contractors. The hearing is set for August 6.> Read More
Procurement’s importance as a key business process has increased significantly in recent years with the growing use of vendors, but do you sometimes neglect indirect procurement by focusing too much and on direct procurement?
Procurement is a complex business function, and often the source of woes for many companies. Revenue, cost and production are all direct results from the success (or failures) of your procurement strategy.> Read More