VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
Today’s on-demand economy means companies are increasingly relying on contingent workers to support their workforce requirements. These non-permanent workers give businesses access to top talent, help boost growth, and encourage the creation of an agile and flexible workplace.
However, the management of contingent workers is complex and has created extra workload for both HR and procurement professionals, who need to source and vet contract workers for a variety of positions and departments across their organization.> Read More
The world of work has evolved significantly over the past decade, and the contingent workforce has boomed in recent years. This has translated into ample opportunity for today’s large businesses to tap into a new network of world-class, on-demand talent.
As we covered in a recent blog, titled “How Technology and Communication Tools Have Fueled the Gig Economy”, technology and communications tools have been a huge factor in the changing workforce behaviours.> Read More
When it comes to an organization’s contingent workforce program procurement and human resource (HR) professionals must strive for a transparent and company-wide strategy.
Whether your business is looking to create or improve your contingent workforce program, it can be a time-consuming and frustrating process. However, with contingent workers making up a large part of many companies’ workforce, updating the program you use to manage them is essential for acquiring the best talent and reducing costs.> Read More