VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
The way organizations operate has changed significantly in the past few years. The biggest change for the majority of businesses is a transition to project-based roles over full-time positions, which has sparked a seismic shift in the workforce.
When it comes to acquiring top talent in today's market, organizations are now required to be innovative if they are to stay competitive. This goes beyond simply filling full-time positions or accessing the contingent workforce to augment, or even replace, parts of your company’s permanent workforce.> Read More
Three in four companies (75 per cent) believe that using workforce analytics is “important”, but, according to a study from Deloitte, just 8 per cent believe that their organization is “strong” in this area.
Talent analytics is particularly hard when it comes to contingent workforce management, where gig workers, staffing suppliers, managed service providers (MSP) and managers all create millions of data points for your organization.> Read More
Your company is, more than likely, benefitting from the huge range of advantages that come with contractors, freelancers and non-permanent workers. However, is your contingent workforce management strategy truly optimized?
A contingent workforce management strategy is complex and time-consuming, but once perfected the benefits are great. A successful program will lead to increased workforce agility, access to top talent, an improved bottom line, cost efficiencies and consistent hiring processes across your entire organization.> Read More