VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
With the complex nature of managing a contingent workforce and the various new methods involved in acquiring top talent, the task of recruiting and hiring candidates (whether permanent or non-permanent) is becoming more difficult.
That’s why metrics are so important. Constant analysis of your recruiting processes will allow your organization to understand what’s working, what isn’t and what can be done better - ensuring you procurement and HR teams meet workforce targets and see valuable return on investment (ROI).> Read More
If you’re struggling with your current contingent workforce management practices it’s likely that your company is considering engaging a managed services provider (MSP) for their in-depth knowledge and expertise.
That’s great news! An MSP that specializes in the contingent workforce will ensure your company has a centralized management strategy that reduces your costs, prevents inconsistent hiring techniques, improves your access to top talent, increases your visibility and control over workers and much more.> Read More
If you are reading this blog then it’s likely that your considering a strategic partnership with a managed services provider (MSP), helping you to implement and manage the complex components of your company’s contingent workforce management program.
Whether this is true, or you are taking on the management of your non-permanent workers in-house, understanding how you will measure success is one of the most fundamental aspects of a well-functioning and effective contingent workforce.> Read More