VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
Last year at HCMWorks we wrote an article about a study by The Economist that found the demand for contingent workers would skyrocket over the next five years, with more than 61 percent of top bosses expecting the use of contract labour to increase.
The report surveyed executive decision-makers at 210 US and UK companies with at least 2,000 employees, finding that contingent workers account for more than a fifth of the workforce at over half (58 percent) of those businesses. A figure set to grow over the coming years.> Read More
The contingent workforce is always changing. Whether it’s the growing pool of workers, new methods of sourcing talent, changing workforce laws or optimizing your contingent workforce management program, there is always something new to learn and implement.
Making sure your organization stays on top of these changes is a crucial element of ensuring your contingent workforce is consistently optimized so that it can maximize results for your business.> Read More
Organizations have significantly increased their use of contingent workers over the past decade, helping to compete with rising labour costs, improving access to top talent and adapt to rapidly changing market conditions.
In fact, new Ardent Partners research shows that 41.5 percent of the average enterprise’s total workforce is considered non-employee, which includes temporary workers, independent contractors, professional services, gig workers and freelancers.> Read More