VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
If you have read the first and second parts of our "Introduction to Managed Service Providers" series, you hopefully now have a good idea of what exactly an MSP is, how it can manage your contingent workforce and how your company will benefit from using its services.
It’s possible your organization has now come to the decision to use a managed service provider to manage your contingent workforce. However, what is your organization supposed to look for when it comes to selecting an MSP?> Read More
Managed service providers (MSPs) can manage a wide range of aspects within your business, from IT to payroll. Within the last few years, however, their importance to contingent workforce management has been undeniable.
Organizations that partner with an MSP that has experience in contingent workforce management will realize significant benefits. By leveraging years of experience alongside personnel with specialized skill in contingent workforce management, an MSP can help your business to quickly establish a fully functional and effective contingent workforce management program.> Read More
Today’s businesses must face more competition from competing firms and impress a consumer that is more knowledgeable than it has ever been before. This means that employing the right staff, as well as being agile enough to adapt to change, is essential for any business looking to thrive in the 21st Century.> Read More