VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
For every 300 or more applicants, only five will be interviewed and only one will be hired. Increasing levels of unemployment are associated with increasing levels of passive application, resulting in a sea of uninterested and uninvested candidates. Implementing the best sourcing strategies in recruitment is an integral part of acquiring top talent.> Read More
The job market has undergone significant changes over the past two years. In 2020, the employment rate soared from 4% to 14.7%. According to reports by the Bureau of Labor Statistics and University of Minnesota, roughly 20.6 million Americans lost their jobs. Some businesses switched gear by leveraging contract workers, filling cracks in the foundation without bearing the expense of a full-time employee. Contract workers provided much needed flexibility and access to a diverse set of skills and alternative employment conditions.> Read More
Most HR departments and recruiters are familiar with the terms negligent hiring or negligence in employment. They are part of the reason why companies utilize lengthy background checks and interviews as part of their hiring process. Understanding what negligent hiring constitutes and how it can negatively affect your business is key to its prevention.> Read More