VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
Prior to COVID-19, the Canadian economy experienced declining rates of "brain drain" sustained over three years. While it is unclear whether this decrease is perpetuated by increasing opportunities in Canada or limited international mobility due to pandemic restrictions, businesses are in a position to capitalize on the accelerating job market. To do this, employers need to bolster their talent acquisition strategies to find quality talent in an increasingly competitive environment.> Read More
As COVID vaccination rates increase, some businesses look to legislation mandating guidelines. Some businesses plan to transition from remote work settings in light of current vaccination statistics. With 47.3 percent of US residents and 45.2 percent of Canadians have received their first vaccine dose, businesses aspire to open their doors again. However, how viable are company vaccine mandates? Can employers enforce vaccine mandates? There certain legal and ethical considerations that come into play.> Read More
Deloitte recently released the results of their annual Global Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) Survey. The findings paint a picture of the struggles and successes of industry leaders during the new phase of post-pandemic recovery. With results from a sample of 400 respondents from over 40 countries, the statistics provide a global perspective on how CPOs are expected to shift their procurement strategy focus from operational efficiency to agility. This shift may be the key to adapting and adjusting in the face of adverse and unexpected economic fluctuations.> Read More