VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
Contingent workforce management is complex. Without a proper strategy that centralizes how you manage your temporary workers, it's almost certain that your business has no visibility into its contingent workforce and is spending large amounts of money on rogue costs.
In our previous blog, 'How to Successfully Manage Contingent Workforce Costs - Part 1', we looked at the importance of better sourcing in your contingent workforce and how it can help your organize reduce spending.> Read More
Keeping track of your contingent workforce is complex. You simply cannot manage what you can't measure, and most of the organizations we speak to do not have efficient processes, technologies and strategies in place to properly manage their temporary workforce.
It's likely that your organization has hiring managers in different branches of your company engaging contingent or non-permanent workers, without a centralized management process. This means your business is creating unseen workers who are not entirely visible to your human resources department, resulting in rogue spend and...> Read More
This year has been a tough one for businesses around the world, and for the employees that work for them. Employers have had to make difficult choices about their workforce, and employees have been forced to look for new ways to work from home. With a large number of employees being laid off and the majority of organizations still adopting entirely work-from-home business models, there’s a new wave of highly talented and skilled workers that can be hired on a contingent basis.> Read More