VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
When it comes to comparing the pros and cons of working with a managed service provider (MSP) or relying on an in-house program, there are numerous things to consider. First, it is important to keep in mind that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Businesses are complex organizations with different priorities. To better understand the specific needs of your business, it is important to thoroughly review your internal processes. Alternatively, you can include a neutral subject matter expert as a third party to gain additional insights. To help you compare your options, we have listed...> Read More
As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, many businesses had to rethink their approach to workforce management in 2020. The shifting regulatory landscape, fluctuating demand, and unforeseeable market circumstances highlighted the importance of business flexibility and strategic workforce planning. Though many businesses lost revenue, some sectors, such as the staffing industry, managed to grow. Here are the top reasons implementing strategic workforce planning will be critical to success in 2021 and beyond:> Read More
When hiring professionals as independent contractors, there a few things to consider before signing the dotted line. Whether you are hiring for a short-term project or looking for a freelancer to assist your organization long-term, a poorly executed engagement and cause problems down the road. We have created an independent contractor vs employee checklist below to ensure you reduce the risk of hiring an independent contractor vs a temporary employee.> Read More