VMS technology lies at the core of any successful contingent workforce management program.
Planning, selecting, configuring and implementing the right technology is key to supporting your management objectives. By partnering with industry experts, such as HCMWorks, you can confidently automate and streamline your business processes, transactions and relationships to support the management, acquisition and payment of your contingent workers.
• HCMWorks is not affiliated with any VMS technology provider and is 100% neutral and objective when evaluating market leading VMS systems and helping clients select the right technology.
• HCMWorks has developed an expertise and a demonstrated ability to work with any VMS technological solutions, successfully implementing a wide portfolio of VMS technologies over its long history.
• HCMWorks supports its clients throughout the entire technology lifecycle; from selection, configuration, implementation and integration to optimization, replacement and decommissioning.
• HCMWorks stays up to date and maintains relationships with emerging technology providers such as Freelance Management Systems (FMS) and technologies specific to assessments, testing and or compliance requirements.
• HCMWorks understands the role of technology inside a contingent workforce program and how it can drive efficiencies, streamline processes, enable best in class visibility, and offer a better quality of service.
Not all available technologies are created equal or will integrate equally with your technological ecosystem or company culture. Some will allow for better results than others, therefore it’s critical to have a technology neutral advisor by your side that will assist you in making informed decisions based on your unique business culture, needs, and goals by making suggestions and recommendations based on past experience.
Independent contractors, freelancers, and contract workers are a valuable source of high-quality talent but managing dozens, if not hundreds of IC contracts, invoices and more, is a full-time job for several of your people.
Learn how to simplify, streamline and reduce the complexity of managing your freelancers, consultants and contract workers.
Successful sourcing top talent can have a significant impact on a company’s revenue and future direction. As a result, businesses are moving away from traditional hiring models and adapting to a new generation of employees.
Many organizations are turning to direct sourcing in combination, or in lieu of, traditional staff vendors for the recruitment of temporary workers. This staffing strategy can come with significant time and costs savings if done correctly, and can help a company directly access the booming contingent workforce.> Read More
The contingent workforce, which makes up what is commonly known as the “gig economy”, has given organizations a vast number of benefits, including access to specialized talent, a larger labor pool, increased workforce agility and a more cost-efficient way to hire staff.
There’s one huge advantage of this workforce, however, that many companies are still missing, and that’s hiring temporary workers with an eye to future employment.> Read More
Employing the best staff is becoming increasingly competitive, and organization’s are now in a battle with their competitors to hire the top talent in their industry. As a result, job seekers are now driving the workplace environment. Companies must adapt to a new way of working, and many are turning to an agile workplace.> Read More